This book is written to fill the gap of separation that occurred in January 1970 to December 1970 between me and my two boys and my wife. My hope is that my sons Tony and Mike will have an understanding of why their daddy chose to be away from them their mom for a year. Not because he wanted too, but because God’s mission for him was to be a minister to others who had no choice but to be separated from their family because of the military draft. To you my boys, I dedicate this story of Blind Faith.

A special expression of love and gratitude to my niece who spent considerable time helping to edit these thoughts of mine and to assist in restricting some of my rambling. She has been a mother solider, fighting for the welfare of her son who was born with cerebral palsy.  She has served as an inspiration to me whenever I tended to feel sorry for myself and wanted to give up this book-writing endeavor.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum